Important notes :
1. “Save this post” so that you can refer to it easily whenever you want an idea for a schedule or a routine in life
2. Everybody’s life is different - you may have a bigger family, other responsibilities, commitments, odd work shifts so please feel free to tweak this schedule that would best fit your requirements - consider this a template for your timetable
3. While doing work or studying, switch off social media and put a timer for 30 minutes of studies + 10 minutes break and continue the same (change this ratio as per your liking but have a timer)
4. Consume less news, if possible
5. If your entire house is decluttered, then what to do? Do some form of cleaning whether that's sweeping, mopping, utensils, laundry, media decluttering, sorting documents. Some kind of cleaning or home admin tasks. Worst case : you don't have anything, just meditate or exercise or yoga or pick a secondary hobby like painting etc.
Keep mind occupied yet don’t overwork yourself. I read somewhere - you don’t have to necessarily sink or swim. You can just float by striking a healthy balance - Let’s do this 😌